Join Us. We’re an American-made company with Wisconsin roots that have stuck with us. Work hard. Be proud. Make weapons of Mass Production. So, while the world knows us as making the best cutting tools on the planet, we strive for something more. If that sounds good to you—then we hope you’ll join us.
Work & Play
We work hard, which means we play hard. At Gorilla Mill you'll find out that our entire team is devoted to making the company the absolute best it can be.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Smart, fun, balanced, friendly co-workers
- Full wardrobe of Gorilla gear
- Casual dress in a modern office
- Training and mentorship opportunities
If you don't fit the positions below, drop us a line anyway here! We'll reach out when we have a role for you.
First Shift CNC Grinder
The CNC Machine Operator sets up and operates machine tools to create custom products with a high degree of accuracy. They are also responsible for maintaining the work center and equipment used to produce and measure goods.
Duties and essential job functions:
- Responsible for machining of appropriate job in the order needed to meet production schedules
- Responsible for meeting standard production timeframes established for setup and cycle times
- Setup, and operate a variety of CNC equipment to produce high performance cutting tools using preset programs or blueprints
- Dress and maintain grinding wheels to meet physical requirements used in precision operations
- Record and document accurate information for data collection
- Verify and monitor products by use of hand gauges and other measuring devices to ensure accuracy and quality dependent on the prescribed tolerances
- Other duties as assigned by the CNC Supervisors